Adopting a responsible & sustainable lifestyle starts with daily choices we make. Try some of these today:
- Refuse straw. It has low utility value yet very damaging to our ocean and planet. Find out why you should refuse straw. See tips from The Last Plastic Straw and Refuse The Straw.
- Choose products with sustainably-sourced paper.
- Buy and eat sustainably-sourced seafood.
- Buy products with sustainably-sourced palm oil.
- Reduce our waste. See tips from Zero Waste Project.
- Bring our own containers. See tips from BYO Singapore.
- Shop at packaging-free grocers and shops. Been to UnPackt yet? There are other similar stores in major cities around the world. Find one near you.
Our willingness to change our lifestyle through daily choices and actions enable a livable planet for current and future generations.
Any thoughts or questions? Get in touch.